On 07/17/2018 05:01 PM, Justin Shetty wrote:
No different than when I'm not transmitting. Relatively flat line around -120dB.
Does that line go up in power proportional to the RX gain setting (actually, it'll only increase at the highest gain settings probably).

Also I don't have access to the SA right this moment so I can't get a screenshot.

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018, 16:39 Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com <mailto:mle...@ripnet.com>> wrote:

    On 07/17/2018 04:27 PM, Justin Shetty wrote:
    > I'm using the SBX daughter board. I also misspoke, when I said no
    > attenuation I was actually using a 10dB attenuator that I forgot
    about.

    Here's an experiment you can try.

    Place a terminator on the RX input that you're using.  Do these
    spurs go
    away?   What about at other tuned frequencies?