To answer my own question: "pybombs install libfec" needed to be run as root. After that gr-satellites installed fine.

On 08/05/2018 02:36 PM, Hans BX2ABT wrote:
Hello all,

I am trying to install gr-satellites, which depends on libfec. Both are in gr-etcetera and links to the Github repositories seem fine.

When invoking "pybombs install libfec" or "pybombs install gr-satellites" I get the following error message:

PyBOMBS.Packager.source - ERROR - Problem occured while building package libfec: Installation failed

PyBOMBS.install_manager - ERROR - Error installing package libfec. Aborting.

Where do I go from here? I can't find any pyBOMBS log or error file, neither any source for the packager.

Thanks for the help. 73 de Hans

BX2ABT