Hi,

a while a ago I looked into fast-hopping using a (possibly modified)
B210.
Basically UHD is issuing a reconfiguration of the AD9361 for each tune
which will not only
wait for the LO to settle, but also will due DC-offset and IQ balance
calibration in the AD9361.

For fast hopping there is a special mode in the AD9361 manual where you
can basically save the settings after
calibration either in a special set of registers (limited space) or
supply them on the fly so no calibration is
carried out. Using this it would be possible to possibly to sub-ms
tuning. (I don't recall the details)
In the end I did not implement this but it would be definitely feasible
(would require a bit of work).
Maybe someone else has some more details on this (I think there is
something in the archives on this).

Cheers
Andrej