Because in GR I can generate impaired signals approximating real world
conditions, with fine control and repeatability.
I can then run that through the Tayloe while experimenting with it's
variables, again with fine control and repeatability.
Finally I can work with DSP on the output of the Tayloe, observing the
total system response.

--
K1FZY (WA4TPW) SK  9/29/37-4/13/15