Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Sašo Kiselkov wrote:
> > Of course, I'm not against a GNUstep-only-system (hell, I already did it as
> my
> > graduation work at high school, complete with a CD-based installer,
> integrated
> > workspace, it's own package management, etc.),
> is it downloadable?

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but it's been more than a year back since I
stopped working on it, and it's been my personal love affair anyways - nothing
public. I never got to the stage where I would have to courage to release it,
because from my point of view it simply wasn't mature enough. On top of that, I
realized that it would have been quite nonsence trying to compete with projects
like Debian in terms of number of packages available for my system, so I cut
out the desktop part and continued work on that. It's available at
http://openspace.adlerka.sk , but I don't have any time to continue working on
it right now. Maybe in the future. If somebody wishes to continue it, I'd
appreciate that - I use it daily myself ^_^.

Sorry for being a bit off-topic here ... ^_^;

 Saso