Hi,

El lun, 17-10-2016 a las 08:34 +0200, Michele Bert escribió:
> Hello.
> I need to create a multiplatform gui app, which later has to be
> distributed to quite unexperienced users (let me say that way). I
> would really like to use gnustep, but I wonder how can I distribute
> the program to my friends. When I developed with MFC on Visual C++,
> it
> was sufficient to copy a set of dll: can I do something similar with
> gnustep, or is the installation procedure strictly required?

Is sufficient to copy a set of dll and some tools, resources and
configuration files. See the instructions at:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep/tools/make/trunk/Documentation/READM
E.MinGW?view=markup

That is the way I build the Windows installer of FisicaLab:

https://www.gnu.org/software/fisicalab/

Regards
Germán