Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
This guy is misled about a lot of things but his experience reflects the experience a lot of people have.  Let’s try to improve this.

We are on our way of having a proper website, with fixed download links, available wiki tutorials and so on "again".

Then the github project is one click away form the mainpage and re-stated in several places. Even a dull mind finds his way to the code and releases there.

This literally upset me.

https://www.youtube.com/live/z0unnqzaoLQ?si=J3FKCK7gGOyEmUCo
one hour of rambling about windowmaker, which is explicitely not gnustep, not part of gnustep and each respective page clearly state that. Complete babble about old stuff. Follows random tutorials on internet with packages I never heard about. The only thing he got about about GNUstep was GWorkspace which he things is a file chooser or such...
Uses complete random scripts to install things which I have never seen.

The funniest part is that if you check in the live script somebody asks if this guy has a CS review.

Lots of confusion in his head. We can improve things, for sure, but certain people will remain forever like this.

Choose wisely whom you let to upset you.

Riccardo