One consequence of the current issues with the lists are that
subscriber passwords were randomly regenerated, so the
old list passwords no longer work.

To recover your new password, you can visit the listinfo page at

and down at the bottom of the page, where it says

    "To unsubscribe from Discuss, get a password reminder,
     or change your subscription options enter your subscription
     email address:

If you enter the email address that's subscribed to the list, then
the server will email the corresponding password to that address.

After that, you should be able to fix things like digest options, etc.