Rich Braun <ri...@pioneer.ci.net> writes:
> never trusted in the first place). No fear of loss. And they can be shared
> online with friends the same way one would share a Dropbox link. Voila, the
> whole vacation photo-album problem is solved without having to resort to lame
> Facebook or Google Groups solutions that I've always found pretty tedious.

Well that's a feature I could use. I was going to make a website for all
my pictures but this would be less work if there's not much needed from
others to get them. It's a high bar though. My brother-in-law has long
since given up trying to get people to follow Dropbox links to photos and
home videos, for instance.

--
Mike Small
sma...@sdf.org