Hello all,

I'm afraid that although we're still waiting for Oracle's position on the
trademark, we already have had a full competition and vote on the name.
And we also found out, that names are never a very consensual thing. So
we'll stick to this one, unless Oracle agrees to give the trademark...

Best,

Charles.