AG schrieb:

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04. When I first installed LibO, I saw the
Quickstarter in the upper panel (system tray), on the right-hand side
near the other notifications and the shutdown icon. Now it's not there
any more! And yes, I do have it enabled in Tools>  Options>  Memory.

With OOo that option was available, as you note, under Tools > Options > Memory. However, with LibO that isn't even an option at present so there is no little check box to tick to enable it.

Strange, because I do have this Option under Tools | Options |  Memory.

LibreOffice 3.3.0
OOO330m7 (Build:9526)
libreoffice-build 3.2.99.0

Stefan