Hi,

2010/10/12 Harold Fuchs <hwfa.libreoff...@gmail.com>:
> I just noticed that the TDF "Donations" web page at
> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/  gives bank account details
> for something called "Openoffice.org Deutschland e.V."
>
> Does this mean the money goes to Oracle?

No!

I think you mixed the actual organisational form of Oracle in Europe
which is "BV" (a company form from the Netherlands) with the german
"e.V.".
The latter is a non-profit and "Openoffice.org Deutschland e.V."
collects the money until the TDF is founded at full form.

Bye

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor