Hi,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Bernd Glueckert
<bernd.glueck...@ot-soft.de> wrote:

>> I have been asking for this from the OpenOffice.org community council
>> for many years, with no results. I don't like to give money if I don't
>> know where it's going.
>
> I've made the same experience. No answer. So I learn, that informations in
> this "open project" are not so open like it can be. Why?

I remember Jean request, but not yours sorry. Again, I've tried to get
these information displayed with no success. I really hope this will
not be the case for the Foundation. Being a member of it, I'm quite
sure we will be successful this time :)

Kind regards
Sophie