On 10/26/2010 03:20 PM, todd rme wrote:

> I think a better solution would be an online installer (possibly the same
> software as an automatic updater).  You just download a small program, tell
> it what parts of
 libo you want, it pulls those parts and the necessary dependencies from
a server

I'm not sure which assumption is worse:
* That people whose connection is not good enough to download the
program have a connection that is good enough to install it;
* That the program is going to be installed on a computer that can
access the Internet;

jonathon
--
No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address.
It all gets forwarded to /dev/null

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to