On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 04:56:40PM +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> So, I think that any user guide that makes it easier for computer
> illiterates to install a software is always welcome, provided that I
> will not install LibreOffice until is available in a repository that
> I can access via Ubuntu Tweak (but there are computer illiterates
> which are less illiterate than me, and they accept to use the
> terminal).

WTF is Ubuntu Tweak? *looking* omg. Annd that super-duper usable Ubuntu
doesn't have a tool equivalent to dpkg -i *.deb? Don't believe so really
(or they failed their goal more than I ever thought)

(Besides that, it is already in a Debian repository)

> basic illiterate Linux user. I might even end up installing
> LibreOffice even if it is not in a repository.

True. That doesn't contradict knowing basics of the OS you use, though.

I didn't claim people installing LibO need to know every detail of  their
system.

Grüße/Regards,

René