On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 02:55:22AM +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> I am ROFL reading this thread. :-D

You obviously are not thinking about the big picture, otherwise you wouldn't
laugh.

> Rene, I'll write that how-to this week, notably for Ubuntu users, and
> then - if it's OK with you - I'll send you the draft with any
> questions I have regarding Debian.
>
> We could also include instructions about how to *de-install* an
> already-installed beta 2.
>
> Would that be OK with you?

No, because both of those docs are unneeded. Do whatever you want for the distro
which should be died - not for this reason, though but others - but disconnect
me please from thoose propagdandists. Thanks.

Grüße/Regards,

René