On Sat, 2011-01-01 at 10:52 -0800, Carl Symons wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 3:30 AM, Olivier Hallot
> <olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> I clicked on the "list of events" link on
> http://www.documentfoundation.org/. There are several events listed
> for North America. Would TDF consider being at LinuxFest Northwest in
> Bellingham, 4/30 & 5/1? There will be an official call for papers in
> early January, but people can register at www.linuxfestnorthwest.org.
> LFNW is a true open source expo, free admission, completely run by
> volunteers...one of the longest running Fests in the US.
>
> If there are LibOers in the Pacific NW, please contact me off-list if
> you'd like to help put together a LibreOffice track. We are looking
> for presentations for people who are new to FOSS.

Hi Carl

Sorry for a few days delay here - Indeed the event was added to the
wiki and there is a potential volunteer for staffing a booth at the fest.

As Italo mentioned this has been discussed in the last couple of days
over on the US-Marketing list. Looking at what resources can be put
together for the booth.

If you can get a track together that would be great, or if you can help
in the booth or finding others to help in the booth, also wonderful.

- I went ahead and sent this to your direct email feel free to contact
me direct, but it would be better to coordinate things on the list,
primarily. There are other US specific subjects that I would really like
to get peoples input on, so it would be really nice to see you join us
there.

Thanks much,

Drew