On 01/01/2011 07:52 PM, Carl Symons wrote:

I clicked on the "list of events" link on
http://www.documentfoundation.org/. There are several events listed
for North America. Would TDF consider being at LinuxFest Northwest in
Bellingham, 4/30&  5/1? There will be an official call for papers in
early January, but people can register at www.linuxfestnorthwest.org.
LFNW is a true open source expo, free admission, completely run by
volunteers...one of the longest running Fests in the US.

I think you should discuss this on the US Marketing list, who is copied on this answer.

If there are LibOers in the Pacific NW, please contact me off-list if
you'd like to help put together a LibreOffice track. We are looking
for presentations for people who are new to FOSS.

Please use the US Marketing list instead of private emails. We are trying to grow a US community and a marketing list is far better than any other tool.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
E-mail: italo.vign...@documentfoundation.org