Hi Everyone,

I have just updated my LibreOffice 3.3rc2 to rc3 (linux, x86-64, OpenSuSE Build Service/OBS build, kernel 2.6.36.3, java 1.6.0 update 23 x86-64).

LibreOffice 3.3.0
OOO330m19 (Build:5)
tag libreoffice-3.3.0.3

Since yesterday, and surely since LO 3.3rc2, I fall with this trouble.

- Download the following document (created with OOo 3.3rc9, linux, x86-64, vanilla)
http://digilander.libero.it/carlo.strata/carlo/Writer%20table%20troubles,%20created%20by%20OOo%203.3rc9.odt

- putting the mouse over the "Total" labeled cell, you'll see a tooltip like "adapt/resize the row" (this is correct, I suppose)

- click now on the lowest right cell (the "sum cell"), select its content and delete it (e.g. press the CANC/DEL key)

- in the automatic appeared table toolbar click on the SUM icon (an uppercase sigma letter) and then press enter to accept the sum proposed/suggested parameter (e.g. <C2|C3|C4>)

- save and close the document

- reopen the just saved document

- putting again the mouse over the "Total" labeled cell, you'll now see a different tooltip that is the same as you were over the sum cell (this is not correct of course)

- if you now also click over the Total label, you will see a formula error explosion on many table cells (this is not correct at all).

On OOo 3.3rc9, linux, x86-64, vanilla, all works fine.

Is this an OpenSuSE LibreOffice only bug? Is this an all LibreOffices only bug?

Must I to open an issue here
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/
?

We, in TDF, must surely pursue quality by all mean, I will post an email about quality on this mailing list within a week. It is my thought since TDF starts.

Have a nice evening,

Carlo