On 2011-03-10 6:52 AM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
> Shared password *never* is a good idea. You don't know, where they are
> and if You have to change the moderaters group - i.e. excluding some -
> for any reason, the change of password is obligatory and affects all
> active moderators.

Do you? You can simply remove the moderators email address from the web
interface, and they can no longer moderate, even if they have the
password, because they are no longer a moderator - same for Admins.

> That's definitely inconvenient not only for the list admin.

I agree that separate passwords would be ideal, but as long as you can
remove their status as moderator, is it really that big a deal?

--

Best regards,

Charles