Hi Rainer,
On 11/03/2011 19:31, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
sophie schrieb:

I'm on my way to organize a two days training on this topic: an IRC
session to try to bring help, interest and training.

Hi,

godd idea! Where will it be? May be #libreoffice should be reserved for "developer talk" in a wider sense, and #documentfoundation seems to be a good place? Or do you have other Ideas?
Depending if we have a lot of people, we may open a dedicated QA channel, I don't know yet. I think that we should prepare everything and when we are ready, decide of the dates with a delay of one month so that we have a lot of time to communicate and get people to participate.

BTW, #documentfoundation should have a more useful Topic ("This is the LibreOffice user help IRC")
I agree that #documentfoundation should have a better name if it is a support channel for LibreOffice. Rimas already suggest some changes too for that.

- we will use the bot (need cloph help here) to load the session of
unconfirmed bugs

Like we had it for OOo? I liked that "lottery" and used it to pick one of the unconfirmed bugs.
Yes, the same if it's possible. I think that is a good way to stir our curiosity ;)

Kind regards
Sophie