Hi all,
Hello,

NoOp wrote on 2011-03-12 00.44:
To all the LibreOffice/TDF users/contributors in Japan&  areas affected
by the earthquake,

I wish you, your families, and friends well.

I second that. I am shocked by what happens in Japan, and my thoughts, wishes and hopes are with our friends there. I hope all of you and your beloved ones, your families and friends are okay, and I keep you in my prayers.

You have friends all around the world, who think of you in these hard times.

I join my voice to yours too.
Kind regards
Sophie