Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2011/04/24 12:14 PM adept techlists - kazar wrote:
Ah, OK, i just searched for "libreoffice forum" and found
http://en.libreofficeforum.org/. Uncategorized, and I believe forums
with categories are better learning tools. Plus, even though I started
from the "en." subdomain and selected English as my language on the
home page, when I registered a new account the email instructions were:

That forum includes commercial ads. I will not support a forum driven by
commercial interests.

Larry

This comes as a surprise to me. I do not see any ads before or after I login.

Andy