Þann þri 21.jún 2011 11:18, skrifaði Simos Xenitellis:
2011/6/21 Jesús Corrius<je...@softcatala.org>:
1. We want to add a paragraph somewhere in the About dialog box which
says that if we are interested in the source code, we should read a
specific Wiki page,
for example
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/AvailabilityOfSourceCode

I see a problem here. Usually GNU/Linux distributions make
modifications to the original source code. That means that the *real*
source code will be the one from your distro and not the one you can
download from the LibO website, hence the information will be
misleading.

As far as I know, the distributions make minimal or no changes
to the actually code of LibreOffice. The best they will do is add
packaging instructions.
If you have information of a distribution that performs extensive
LibreOffice development
and did not bother to contribute them upstream, then please tell us
who they are.

At least OpenSuse does more than that; they've been doing extensive 'branding' of both OOo and LO for quite some time.

Example:
<http://software.opensuse.org/search/download?base=openSUSE%3A11.4&file=openSUSE%3A%2FTumbleweed%3A%2FTesting%2FopenSUSE_Tumbleweed_standard%2Fnoarch%2Flibreoffice-branding-openSUSE-3.3.1-1.1.noarch.rpm&query=libreoffice-branding>

Regards,
Sveinn í Felli