Hi Everyone,

Will win64 native build exist on 3.5.0 or at least 3.5.x releases?

Are we using the Microsoft Free Developer Tools like Visual Studio 2010 Express
http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/express

for Windows builds (win32 and win64 ones)?

We could think about it (win64 native build) like a GSoC project? Or like a project to be financed by a local Community?

What's the real cause not to reach this waste Windows platform (win64)? We could imagine a big data processing / simulation / ..., but also a more efficient platform usage than WoW64...

I'm interested for some customer of mine.

Any news?

Thank you and have a sunny day,

Carlo