Hi Pedro and Tor,

I forgot to mention another two win32/win64 big and famous open source appliances:

- MySql (!)
http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/#downloads

- PostgreSql (!)
http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows

About PostgreSql (that I installed, I used, I designed, I used to develop appliances (SQL, Pg-Pl/Sql) in the past) there is a very interesting page that could also help us
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/64bit_Windows_port

that was about the win32 -> win64 port. Since version 9.0, EnterpriseDB deploy and make it available both windows installers and builds (win32 and win64).

What do yuo think about that?

Have a nice evening,

Carlo