Hi Tim

Le 2013-02-19 12:06, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a écrit :
Since the "<libo>/program/edition/header.jpg" info is not part of the
current documentation, maybe someone could write up the text on how to
use that option.  I know that you cannot create a new folder in the
"/program/" folder, since it is locked and needs a root password to
create it.  So you cannot do this with you file manager in Linux.  I
know it might be easier with a Windows users.

I know you should not do this often, but, if I have to edit anything or move files in/out or create file folders at root level, I do the following:

* open console (Konsole)
* do the command: su -
* type in root password
* do the command: dolphin or konqueror
* YOU ARE NOW IN ROOT AND DOING DOLPHIN IN ROOT !!!!!
* BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BORK YOUR SETUP IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL !!!!
* create and transfer the files that you wish

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré