I guess I'm turning into the Konqueror tester around here... :-)

They seem to work properly in Konqueror now.  The animation isn't perfectly
smooth, but each one is working differently now.

Perhaps some better name than "in" and "out" could be used?  To me, "out"
always means "at the expanded point".  It seems like it's being used more
for "start" and "end".  That would be more descriptive.

On Monday 04 September 2006 14:41, George Smith wrote:
> Haha, yes it is :)
>
> I've taken it out for now, as Safari and Konq weren't getting it right, and
> reverted to rewriting the whole function :(
>
> Can't test in Konqueror, so if someone can check that for me.
>
> How soon before we get a better way? Looking forward to that...
>
> Thanks,
> George.
>
> John Resig wrote:
> > Ok - that eval-rewrite thing is pretty scary ;-) I'll be sure to add
> > in a proper way of doing it soon, so that you don't have to do it that
> > way. Regardless, I like the final result. I'll be sure to let everyone
> > know when the final code is ready.
> >
> > --John
> >
> > On 9/4/06, George Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I've been working on this for a while, trying to work out the best way
> >> of implementing this as a plugin whilst trying to keep as DRY as
> >> possible, just
> >> spotted this post, hope I'm not too late :)
> >>
> >> I finally figured out the easiest way of defining an ease method would
> >> be to
> >> bastardise the speed function rather than rewriting the animate
> >> function. Also, using a bit of String, rewrite and eval prevented having
> >> to redo the
> >> whole fx function. I used a switch for the easing selection function.
> >>
> >> As a result this works great as a plugin. The standard effects start
> >> using
> >> the penner equations without having to change a line of code. And
> >> specifying
> >> custom ones uses all the standard effects.
> >>
> >> Check it out -  http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery.easing.php
> >> http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery.easing.php
> >>
> >> I'd love to hear if anyone can tell me how to not use a switch for the
> >> easing function, not sure it's the best way, I'd like to be able to have
> >> basic set of equations and then offer an extended set in a seperate
> >> file, but couldn't work out how to go about this. Any pointers anyone?
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> George.

> >> pass a

> >> --
> >
> > --
> > John Resig
> > http://ejohn.org/
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Larry Garfield                  AIM: LOLG42
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson