I am using the latest jquery with the latest interface library ( they
don't seem to have a forum anymore ) and have encountered some
difficulty using the toggle blind effect.

I have 2 div's side-by-side, one floated left.  The idea is to put a
button in between them, that will 'collapse' or 'expand' the left div.
This is a common GUI element that you see all the time in programs like
Dreamweaver and others. The left div has to be floated left, and when
you click the collapse button, it does collapse, but first it knocks the
right div down below the left div, and after the animation is complete,
the right div jumps back up to the right of the collapsed-left div.

Any idea on this?  I had been using moo.fx on top of prototype lite to
do this effect and it works a charm, but I have seen a lot of steam
behind jquery and would like to use it if it can do this effect.

Thanks,

Cliff