I was under the impression that contaiment kept the element constrained inside the parent element, so its X and Y coordinates could not be smaller than the X and Y coordinates of the parent.

That's not what I need. I need something like Google Maps, where the element can be "outside" the parent box, but will still be wrapped inside it.

-- Yehuda