When you drag an element each droppable is interrogated until overlaps
or to the end if no droppable is overlapped. If you have a large amount
of drop zones in a grid with the same dimensiunos then you can use
'onDrag' and 'onDrop' callback from draggable to use mathematic rules
for overlapping and decide witch drop zone is overlapped and to do
further action.