Hi folks,

after the discussion about the global ajax handlers and the question, if
the form plugin should be merged into the core, I'd like to know
wheather anyone has any other issues, problems or ideas for the AJAX
module that can be addressed. Now is the time!

I'm currently adding lots of tests to make sure that the current code
works as documented (eg. timeout doesn't seem to work as expected) and
any refactorings won't break existing code. Planned are primarily
bugfixes, then the refactoring as proposed by Will
(http://jquery.com/dev/bugs/bug/159/), then the mentioned above, merging
form and improving the global handlers, eg. allowing to override them.

One issue that could use some opinions is this:
http://jquery.com/dev/bugs/bug/196/
Is there anyone who uses jQuery AND XMLHttpRequest directly?

-- Jörn