From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Yehuda Katz
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:41 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Magazine Typo corrections

I, for one, was quite pleased with the corrections, and may call on some of the list members who made corrections to proofread the magazine in future issues. Anyone interested?

-- Yehuda

On 9/26/06, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sep 26, 2006, at 5:59 AM, Dan Atkinson wrote:

> I would have just ignored the grammar nazis. Sometimes it's fun to
> make
> mistakes and bait these guys.

Wow! Don't you think that might be a little harsh? Nobody on this
list as far as I could tell meant any disrespect by calling out typos
or grammar issues. We were only trying to help improve an already
excellent publication with the same community spirit with which list
members offer suggestions for code improvement. I hope I'm correct in
interpreting your comments as at least half-joking, but maybe "nazis"
wasn't the best choice of words?

Respectfully,

Karl

Yehuda Katz