None of the boxes are clickable for me in either of the demos! Im on FF2RC1/Win

On 9/27/06, John Resig <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi Everyone -

I'm currently down-and-out with a nasty cold, but I took a break and
hacked up a quick plugin.  (I just realized that I've never actually
released any plugins... oops!)

Source Code:
http://john.jquery.com/plugins/debug.js

Quick test page:
http://john.jquery.com/jquery/test/float.html

Same page, but with a selector error (once you click the middle box):
http://john.jquery.com/jquery/test/float2.html

It prints out debugging information for all jQuery functions (e.g.
$(), $().find(), $.trim(), etc.) using Firebug's console logging. It's
obviously quite primitive, and the code is really bad, but it's
something for now. I figure we can take this and hack it out into
something good.

--John