For some reason if I load the page and click some tab the hash changes. If I
then copy the address from the address bar, and reload the initial page the
hash stops changing on tab click. The tab content loads fine. Also if I
bookmark tab 3 and then go to tab 1, then load the page from the bookmark
the tab doesn't select.

Also, if you load the page and #section-5 ( or whatever the hash might be )
is added to the url the page doesn't load the tab according to the url. Is
this correct behavior? I was expecting to be able to bookmark a specific tab
or load a specific tab from an url hash.