Hi again,

Still having a problem with this. I could really use a hand.

This is reproducible on IE6, FF 1.5.0.7, Opera 8.5.4, and Opera 9.0.2. I
also just tried it with jQuery-1.0.2-rc2.js and get the same behavior.

Opera 8.5.4 and 9.0.2 Error messages:

JavaScript - http://imaptools.com:8081/maps/demo2.html
Event thread: load
Error:
name: TypeError
message: Statement on line 2236: Could not convert undefined or null to
object
Backtrace:
   Line 2236 of linked script
http://imaptools.com:8081/js/jquery-1.0.2-rc2.js
     if (c[j].apply(this, args) === false)
           At unknown location
     [statement source code not available]

Does anyone have an idea why I might be getting this error. I'm assume
it is because of some API change from the earlier version of jQuery, but
I have checked through my code and the jQuery Docs and I'm not seeing
it. I have not had much lock with the debugger in FF either.

Thanks,
   -Steve