Louise,

Thanks for catching that. I thought I'd checked all the code in both IE and FF(2.0), but missed that one. I was using getYear() instead of getFullYear(). I didn't realize the difference between the two. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Thanks again!
Chris

Louise Dade wrote:
Hi,

[I'm usually a lurker, this is my first response - been using JQuery
for a couple of months now and loving it!]