From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Andy Matthews
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:04 AM
To: [jQuery]
Subject: [jQuery] Alternative tooltip, with shadows...

So I was planning on using Jorn's tooltip plugin, but my client nixed it
saying that he wanted something that looked more like this:

http://www.sleekspaces.com/category/Workspace/Office_Chairs?scope=brand&scop
e_id=188

Scroll down a bit, then hover over the "Lider Conference Chair".

I'm thinking that I might be able to accomplish the same basic thing using
Jorn's plugin, just be changing up the styles. Anyone have an idea of how
difficult this might be?

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737