digital spaghetti schrieb:
> Since drupal_add_js allows me to mix PHP variables with jQuery code I
> could change the I'd selector to be specific to the node I'd (I.e
> id="node-14", id="node-15", etc) as drupal always automatically
> generates this.  If anyone can think of anything else, it will be
> appreciated.

It sounds like you should try to add that ID without JS at all. I think
mixing of javascript with any serverside code should be avoided as much
as possible, it always gets ugly. Use metadata added via serverside code
within your js code, but don't generate js.

I'm interested to hear why you need js to do that stuff.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de