Yeah Rey, those pictures of you and your bride on your blog look like they came out of a magazine! I had no idea you were so GQ. ;o)

Chris

Rey Bango wrote:
Well, I for one do *NOT* have this problem. I am a stud of a plus-size model! hehe

Rey...

Karl Swedberg wrote:
Good idea, Andy. In fact, a monkey picture would be an improvement over one of my ugly face. ;-)

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com