Rey, Karl, John and team...

Still a newbie in jquery, but here's a suggestion... call it evangelism,
training or whatever.  In addition to tutorials and the plugin demos, I
always find it extremely helpful to see quickstart integration examples with
the various native server-side platform.  By that, I mean just quick and
simple examples of using jquery+php, jquery+ruby, or jquery+cf via cfjson,
etc...  I personally find simple quickstarts inviting, and welcoming, to any
given toolkit.

My .02

Thanks, and keep up the great work, guys.

Michael