Man, I just can't keep up with this list!

Yeah, that's 90% of what I'm looking for, I need the ability for a
"setSelection" which would just focus & set the cursor/selection position in
the field... I found some examples of this. Would you be interested in
adding this to your plugin?

Cheers,
-Jonathan