I like the new demo layout but it might be wise to put some initial content
in the demo window, pointing people to the links below.

Also, I got an error on the selectables demo. When I click serialise (XP and
FF2) it gives me,

Error: a.get(0) has no properties
Source File: http://interface.eyecon.ro/interface/interface.js
Line: 8