hi Mike,

Thanks for the great plugin. It's one of the coolest things I've seen
for a while.

Is there a way to reapply handlers after executing a Taconite request?
For example, there may be click handlers that are applied to all the <p>
elements on a page. When you make XML request and Taconite does it's
magic, how would you reapply those click handlers to the loaded content?

Regards,

David