On 2/8/07, Brandon Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And if you already have one or more p tags on the page already and
> just adding more you could use the Copy Events plugin (in SVN) to just
> copy events from an existing p tag to the new p tags.
>
> $(newPTags).copyEvents(existingPTag);
>
> BTW Mike, great plugin!

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback!  I've been using
Taconite's predecessor, xmlExec, for quite a while in several webapps
and it's been very reliable and performs well.  This latest version is
largely a rewrite to allow invocation of any jQuery method and to
provide auto-detection of the command document (I love this feature!).

I should also point out that Kenton Simpson has a similar plugin
called jXs. I'm sure many of you are already familiar with it.  jXs
can be found here:  http://www.brainknot.com/code/jxs.htm

Mike