Matt,

You 've been one of my js heroes for years, welcome on board!

alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul
Sent: mardi 13 février 2007 15:11
To: 'jQuery Discussion.'
Subject: Re: [jQuery] jQuery Design Decisions? Comparison to MooTools?

Matt,

I think your final statement sealed the deal when I was deciding.  This list
is packed with experienced, patient, and helpful jQuery gurus.  I've been
developing for nearly a decade and have subscribed to a lot of lists over
those years, and the degree of helpfulness you see on here is rare indeed.
They don't jump on people for asking "dumb" questions or doing things
differently, but there is still a good amount of constructive advice when
its warranted.

Being one of the "moderately experienced js programmers" you mention, I have
frequently gotten answers to questions mere minutes after posting--not to
mention all the questions that were answered (before I even knew I had them)
while reading other posts.

By the way Matt, I bookmarked your website years ago and used your JS
libraries quite a bit--right up until I adopted jQuery!  Thanks for making
those things available.

-Paul