Hi, Let's say my web page consists solely of

<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/lib/interface.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles/styles.css">
</head>
class="editableItem" size="10"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(
        function () {
                $('#todoList').Sortable(
                        {
                                accept :                'sidebarToDo',
                                helperclass :   'sorthelper',
                                activeclass :   'sortableactive',
                                hoverclass :    'sortablehover',
                                opacity:                0.8,
                                fx:                             100,
                                axis:                   'vertically',
                                opacity:                0.4,
                                revert:                 true
                        }
                )
        }
);
</script>

On PC Firefox (haven't tested in IE), I'm having a problem trying to edit the
value of the text field.  Whenever I focus my cursor on it, it treats it like
I'm trying to move it and won't let me edit the field.  How can I adjust the
above so I'm still able to edit that field?

Thanks, - Dave