I'm experimenting with the Taconite Plugin
(http://www.malsup.com/jquery/taconite) and I could use a nudge in the right
direction.

When I click a navigation link there is a series of cosmetic changes made to
the screen.  In addition to these interface changes, which occur quite
nicely using Taconite, I would usually use a .load() function to load
another template into the main div, and this is what confuses me.  Should I
call the load function from within the Taconite XML file?  Call .load
explicitly in the page javascript after calling the .get for Taconite?  Am I
making sense?  I guess I'm wondering, since Taconite intercepts AJAX calls,
can I call an AJAX function from within the Taconite XML file?

-Paul