Greetings,

I am new to JQuery and am very excited to start using it and jump into the
world of javascript programming. I have been experimenting with the
Interface plugins and have come across a problem or possible bug with the
Draggable library. Please see the following page:

http://www.gordbusse.com/test.htm

I have a parent div horizontally centered on the page using:

margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;

And have a child div inside that set to be draggable. But the draggable div
does not appear to be obeying the containment: 'parent' command and staying
within the div. In fact it seems that there is a constraint but the
constraint is left justified whereas the parent div is centered? Furthermore
the draggable child div also appears to be ignoring the padding setting of
the parent div as well?

If I take out the auto margin settings to make the parent div left justified
it looks better but it still doesn't seem to be working right?

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Gord