*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Gord Busse
*Sent:* Thursday, March 08, 2007 12:25 PM
*To:* jQuery Discussion.
*Subject:* Re: [jQuery] Interface Draggables Problem

Scott,

Thanks, you rock! I knew it had to be something simple.

One more question though. Any idea why it ignores my padding: 10px;
setting on the parent element?

Thanks again,
Gord

 On 3/8/07, *Weaver, Scott* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah, easy fix.  I went ahead and mimicked your site.  All you need to do to
fix this is to set the parent element, #page in your case,
position:relative.  Now it works like a charm!

hth,

-scott